Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bones are on the way!

Woo Hoo! One more day till the 4th of July, and all the fireworks (and drugging my poor, poor doggies).
So far the foster pups don't mind the fireworks. They are asleep on the couch and snuggled up to a slipper on the floor.  They have both learned how to climb out of their pen.  This just means i need to pay closer attention to what they are doing at all times.
Pixie has already chewed through one phone cord.  Lets not make it more.   Both Bebe and Pixie got their vaccinations yesterday, but this hasn't slowed them down one bit for playing.  Pixie is a bit sore, but it is a normal reaction.

On a miniature note- I got my email confirmation that my bones will be shipped today!  Pure awesomeness.  All those lovely dragons to play with! I can hardly wait, but I will have to.  Delivery date is on the 9th! The two bones pieces i picked up to practice on have barely been touched.  Ive mainly been focused on all the other minis I had to paint.

A blast from  last years past, A hasslefree mini!  Who knows, maybe i could do a better job on it now? Any one want to commission me to paint one?



Jan just had his last final for the summer semester, another Woo Hoo moment.  Only 1 more year *knock on wood* to go, until hes done with school  and has a degree.
Pixie




Tinkerbell and Sammy


No comments:

Post a Comment